About Me

My photo
i am who i am and your opinion doesnt matter

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the NeW and improved EmMy rAiN

okay, things have changed.....ALOT...maybe its for the best, but who knows.... heres wat has changed.
i TrUsT:
my family(:
my pug,alex(:
my sea lion, dilbert(:
the moon(:
WhO i Am As A pErSoN:
I'm Emmy And I'm Scared Of The Dark (Sadly). I Occasionally Run Into Walls And Apologize When I Bump Into Tables. I Think I'm Overweight But People Tell Me I'm Not. I'm A Loser, But I'm The Most Epic Loser You Will Ever Meet. I Don't Like It When I'm Lied To; Honestly, I Know I Have Anger Problems. I Know I'm Not Normal, But Tell Me This; Who On Earth Is Actually Normal?
mY oUtLoOk On LiFe:
i believe everyone has a perpose in life. they will most definitely fulfill that perpose before they die. I do believe in God but i dont think theres just one right religion. i think everyone was something immortal before they were born. everyone has a special gift. mine is writing. there is beauty in everything. im beautiful on the inside.
sooo yeah..? thts the new me. well technically i've always been like this, but i never showed my true colors. soo yeah..?
laughin over purple losers,
emmy rain

No comments:

Post a Comment